Sat, Jun 10|
Unity Farm Sanctuary
10am Dudleyfest Car Ticket (self-guided open house tour)
Dudley the Scottish Highland is so excited to have guests for his 8th birthday, and he really wants to celebrate with his friends! Join Unity Farm Sanctuary outdoors for the relaxed fun of Dudleyfest!
Time & Location
Jun 10, 10:00 AM EDT – Jun 11, 11:30 AM EDT
Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Ln, Sherborn, MA 01770, USA
Dudley the Scottish Highland Coo is so excited to have guests for his 8th birthday, and he really wants to celebrate with his friends! Join Unity Farm Sanctuary outdoors for Dudleyfest! This is a self guided walking tour where you can walk at your own pace and speak to volunteers about the rescues, who can answer any questions you may have.
Guests will be part of the excitement and joy of being "up-close and personal" with the rescues. There are so many stories of rescue, determination in the animal journeys to Unity Farm Sanctuary so come and meet the many rescued production farm animals who enjoy a special forever life at the Sanctuary.
There will also be a host of other activities sure to entertain visitors of all ages
Memorabilia and cool new store items for this festive event will be available at the Unity Duck Haven Store. Vendors on site too! And our online auction will be displayed as well. You will have the chance to stroll around to meet our 225+ rescued farm animal residents and learn more about their stories, reflecting the diverse plights of farmed animals worldwide. Get to know their unique personalities and see the transformative power of love, care, and kindness firsthand!
Tickets for Dudleyfest are $50.00 donation for one car (bring as many folks inside the car as you like!). We have four timeslots for our Dudleyfest, so folks in this timeslot will be able to stay between 10-11:30am.
Unity is a 501(c)(3) public charity operating on the kindness and generosity of so many. Your ticket donation goes directly to the care of our animal residents. Anyone needing financial assistance is invited to email us at email@example.com.
Additional donations are always welcome and appreciated and can be made on our website or in person.
LOGISTICS & POLICIES
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below before booking a tour
- Each household must print and complete a waiver (click here to download) and bring it on the day of the event, or sign one here on arrival.
- We urge anyone who is feeling unwell on the day of the tour or who may have been exposed to the virus to stay home and re-book a later visit.
Preparing For Your Visit:
- Dudleyfest runs rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel an event we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Parking is on site. You will be directed where to park!
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (Sandals and flip flops are not a good idea!).
During The Event:
- Please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times. Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement. Do not chase any animal or bird, please prevent children from doing so as well
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling.
- A porta-potty is available for visitor use.
- Tickets are non-refundable except when the event is cancelled by the Sanctuary.
1-6 people over the age of 4 in one vehicle (children below the age of 4 are complimentary)