Mon, Jan 01|
Unity Farm Sanctuary
11am First Day Sherborn350 Kickoff
Celebrate the Sherborn350 Kickoff day! For Sherborn residents, sign up for a complimentary tour ticket. We will check in on our animal residents and see how they are prepared for winter. You can walk any of our 4.5 miles of short trail loops too!
Time & Location
Jan 01, 2024, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Ln, Sherborn, MA 01770, USA
Welcome to Sherborn's 350th Anniversary!
Unity Farm Sanctuary has 4.5 miles of interconnected walking trails, and we hope you take advantage of them. The Sanctuary is offering town residents two guided tours of our rescue animal area to celebrate on January 1st - free of charge!
LOGISTICS & POLICIES
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below before booking a tour
Preparing For Your Visit:
- We urge anyone who is feeling unwell to stay home and visit us in the spring.
- Tours run rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel a tour, we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Plenty of parking is available on site.
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots recommended).
- Please do not bring food onsite that is an animal derived product (meat, eggs and dairy).
- Bring a closed container of drinking water, if desired.
- All tours begin on time. Please arrive 10 minutes early and wait by Unity's Sanctuary House at 17 Unity Lane for your tour guide. For everyone's safety, we cannot allow visitors to join after the tour begins.
During The Tour:
- While our fabulous tour includes up-close-and-personal experiences with our animal residents, please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times. Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling especially with snow!
- A porta-potty is available for visitor use.
- If you cannot attend, email us so we can open up the ticket(s) for another resident! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket type
This event is sold out