12pm Dudleyfest Car Ticket (All Ages) (tour)
Time & Location
Dudley the Scottish Highland Bull is so excited to have guests for his 6th birthday, and he really wants to celebrate with his friends! Join Unity Farm Sanctuary outdoors for the rebirth of Dudleyfest after the pandemic hiatus.
Guests will be part of the excitement and joy of being "up-close and personal" with the rescues. There are heroic stories of rescue, determination and animal journeys to Unity Farm Sanctuary so come and meet the many rescued production farm animals who enjoy a special forever life at the Sanctuary.
There will also be a host of other activities sure to entertain visitors of all ages including the unveiling of very special auction items created by New England artists, live music, refreshments and more!
Memorabilia for this festive event will be available at the Unity Duck Haven Store.You will have the chance to meet our 225+ rescued farm animal residents and learn more about their stories, reflecting the diverse plights of farm animals worldwide. Get to know their unique personalities and see the transformative power of love, care, and kindness firsthand!
Tickets for Dudleyfest are $50.00 donation each for one car holding up to 6 people over the age of 4. We have three timeslots for our Dudleyfest, so folks will be able to stay between 12-1:45pm.
Unity is a 501(c)(3) public charity operating on the kindness and generosity of so many. Your ticket donation goes directly to the care of our animal residents. Anyone needing financial assistance is invited to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional donations are always welcome and appreciated and can be made on our website or in person.
LOGISTICS & POLICIES
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below before booking a tour
- Tours are capped at 18 adult guests, and social distancing is suggested.
- Masks are suggested for those immunocompromised or not vaccinated.
- Each household must print and complete a consent form (click here to download) and bring it on the day of the tour.
- We urge anyone who is feeling unwell on the day of the tour or who may have been exposed to the virus to stay home and re-book a later visit.
Preparing For Your Visit:
- Tours run rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel a tour, we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Parking is on site. You will be directed where to park!
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots recommended).
During The Tour:
- Please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times. Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement. Do not chase any animal or bird, please prevent children from doing so as well
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling.
- A porta-potty is available for visitor use.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Car Ticket$50$500$0