Sun, Dec 12|
Unity Farm Sanctuary
1pm Let's Go Veg! Tour
This special tour is aimed at anyone who is considering a more plant-based life. Whether you're already on a path toward vegetarianism/veganism or have no idea how to get started, everyone is welcome!
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM
Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Ln, Sherborn, MA 01770, USA
This very special tour is aimed at anyone who is considering a more plant-based life. We will meet and greet our 250+ rescued farm animals and learn about their journeys to Unity. We will also go deeper into the plights of farm animals worldwide and the realities of factory farming, all while learning about positive, incremental changes we can all make to lead more compassionate lives. Whether you're already on a path toward vegetarianism/veganism or have no idea how to get started, everyone is welcome! We will share our own plant-based journeys and answer any questions you may have. All visitors will receive a special goody bag of vegan treats, coupons, and tips to help jumpstart their journey!
This special tour runs about 75 minutes only once a month, and is suggested for ages 10 and up. Tickets cost $10 each. Unity is a 501(c)(3) public charity operating on the kindness and generosity of so many. Your ticket fee goes directly to the care of our animal residents. Anyone needing financial assistance is invited to email us at email@example.com.
Additional donations are always welcome and appreciated and can be made on our website or in person.
LOGISTICS & POLICIES
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below before booking a tour
Preparing For Your Visit:
- Vaccinated guests do not need to wear masks, everything is completely outdoors
- Each household must print and complete a consent form (click here to download) and bring it on the day of the tour.
- We urge anyone who is feeling unwell on the day of the tour or who may have been exposed to Covid19 to stay home and re-book a later visit.
- Tours run rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel a tour, we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Plenty of parking is available on site.
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots recommended).
- Bringing a closed container of drinking water is suggested
- All tours begin on time. Please arrive 10 minutes early and wait by the Tour sign at the Unity house for your tour guide. For everyone's safety, we cannot allow visitors to join after the tour begins.
During The Tour:
- While our fabulous tour includes up-close-and-personal experiences with our animal residents, please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times. Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed to another date/time depending on availability.
Child/Adult (Ages 10+)
This tour is recommended for ages 10+ only.$10.00