Sat, Jun 19|
Unity Farm Sanctuary
3pm Sanctuary Public Tour (All Ages)
Unity Farm Sanctuary is thrilled to open back up to the public after winter, with limited-size tours throughout the spring.. Meet our 225+ rescued farm animals and learn more about their individual stories and unique personalities, as well as the larger plight of farm animals worldwide.
Time & Location
Jun 19, 2021, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Ln, Sherborn, MA 01770, USA
Unity Farm Sanctuary is thrilled to open back up to the public after the long winter with Covid-19-adapted tours throughout Spring, Summer and Fall 2021. Tours are suitable for all ages and consist of a 1-hour guided walk through our beautiful property. You will have the chance to meet our 225+ rescued farm animal residents and learn more about their stories, reflecting the diverse plights of farm animals worldwide. Get to know their unique personalities and see the transformative power of love, care, and kindness firsthand!
Tickets are free for children age 3 and under and have a $10.00 donation each for all other visitors age 4 and up. Unity is a 501(c)(3) public charity operating on the kindness and generosity of so many. Your ticket donation goes directly to the care of our animal residents. Anyone needing financial assistance is invited to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional donations are always welcome and appreciated and can be made on our website or in person.
LOGISTICS & POLICIES
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below before booking a tour
- Tours are capped at 18 adult guests, and social distancing is suggested.
- Masks are suggested for those immunocompromised or not vaccinated.
- Each household must print and complete a consent form (click here to download) and bring it on the day of the tour.
- We urge anyone who is feeling unwell on the day of the tour or who may have been exposed to the virus to stay home and re-book a later visit.
Preparing For Your Visit:
- Tours run rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel a tour, we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Plenty of parking is available on site.
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots recommended).
- Bring a closed container of drinking water, as the sanctuary is mostly unshaded and gets very hot in summer.
- All tours begin on time. Please arrive 10 minutes early and wait by the Unity house for your tour guide. For everyone's safety, we cannot allow visitors to join after the tour begins.
During The Tour:
- While our fabulous tour includes up-close-and-personal experiences with our animal residents, please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times. Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement. Do not chase any animal or bird, please prevent children from doing so as well
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling.
- A porta-potty is available for visitor use.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed to another date/time depending on availability.
Toddler (3 years and under)