Sat, Nov 04|
Unity Farm Sanctuary
Plant-Based Cooking Class #3 Thanks Living Feast! (includes Sanctuary Tour)
Are you interested in learning more about plant-based cooking but weren’t sure where to start? Have you begun your journey into the world of plant-based cooking but would like to expand your skills? Join us for our first series of cooking classes this fall!
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Ln, Sherborn, MA 01770, USA
Are you interested in learning more about plant-based cooking but weren’t sure where to start? Have you begun your journey into the world of plant-based cooking but would like to expand your skills? Join us for our first series of cooking classes this fall! Classes will be led by Vegan Chef and Unity Farm Sanctuary Board Member Tyler Wehr. They will include hands-on instruction and a meal with each class all materials included.
Class #3: 11/4/23 12:00 – 2:00 PM
Thanks Living Feast!
The final class in this series where attendees will create an entire vegan feast to share with their family & friends around the holidays.
Time & location:
10/28/23 12:00 – 2:00 PM Pilgrim Church, 25 South Main Street, Sherborn, MA 01770 (just around the corner from the sanctuary) If you would like to join us for a complimentary sanctuary tour before class, please arrive one hour prior (11:00 AM) at Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Lane, Sherborn, MA 01770. Follow the signs, and please proceed up the hill and turn into the second driveway.
Classes may be purchased individually at $25, or as a discounted series. Spaces are limited to 10 attendees. If you want to purchase all three classes for $60, select that option in ticketing
LOGISTICS & POLICIES FOR THE COOKING CLASS
Please wear closed-toe shoes and limit personal adornments such as jewelry. Please do not attend if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone who has these symptoms or has tested positive for the COVID virus.
The cooking class will be held indoors, so you are welcome to mask if you would like.
After registering, we will send more information including a release and liability waiver to include any allergies or dietary restrictions. Please bring the completed form to your first class / tour.
Once registration is confirmed, the program is nonrefundable.
LOGISTICS & POLICIES FOR OPTIONAL SANCTUARY TOUR BEFORE THE COOKING CLASS
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below
Preparing For Your Visit:
- Tours run rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel a tour, we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Plenty of parking is available on site.
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots recommended), and coats as appropriate for the outdoors.
- Bring a closed container of drinking water if desired
- All tours begin on time. Please arrive early and wait by the Unity house for your tour guide.
During The Tour:
- While our fabulous tour includes up-close-and-personal experiences with our animal residents, please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement, please be thoughtful.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling.
- A porta-potty is available for visitor use.
Complimentary Sanctuary Tour (value $10), and all supplies for cooking a meal you will consume!From $25.00 to $60.00Sold Out
This event is sold out