Tue, Oct 27|
Unity Farm Sanctuary
11am Storytime Tour (Preschoolers)
Unity Farm Sanctuary is thrilled to launch our new on-site "Storytime Tours" aimed at preschoolers. Join us outdoors for a story or two, followed by an age-appropriate tour where you will have the chance to meet some of the sanctuary's animal residents. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2020, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Ln, Sherborn, MA 01770, USA
Unity Farm Sanctuary is thrilled to launch our new "Storytime Tours" aimed at preschoolers. Join us outdoors for a story or two, followed by an abbreviated, age-appropriate tour where you will have the chance to meet some of the sanctuary's animal residents. The story and tour run approximately 45 minutes. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Storytime Tours in September are read by one of Unity's own educators, Nana Lisa. We hope to entertain and educate our youngest visitors by reading stories to introduce them to our mission of kindness, compassion, and connection.
Tickets are $6 each for all visitors ages 2 and up. Unity is a 501(c)(3) public charity operating on the kindness and generosity of so many. Your ticket fee goes directly to the care of our animal residents. Anyone needing financial assistance is invited to email us at email@example.com.
Additional donations are always welcome and appreciated and can be made on our website or in person.
LOGISTICS & POLICIES
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below before booking a tour
- Tours are capped at 15 guests, and social distancing is required.
- All visitors are required to wear masks at all times.
- Each household must print and complete a consent form (click here to download) and bring it on the day of the tour.
- We urge anyone who is feeling unwell on the day of the tour or who may have been exposed to the virus to stay home and re-book a later visit.
Preparing For Your Visit:
- Tours run rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel a tour, we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Plenty of parking is available on site.
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots recommended).
- Bring a closed container of drinking water, as the sanctuary is mostly unshaded and gets very hot. Due to Covid-19, we are not allowed to give out cups of water.
- All tours begin on time. Please arrive 10 minutes early and wait by the Unity house for your tour guide. For everyone's safety, we cannot allow visitors to join after the tour begins.
During The Tour:
- While our fabulous tour includes up-close-and-personal experiences with our animal residents, please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times. Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling.
- A porta-potty is available for visitor use.
- The tour will end with a visit to the Unity Farm Sanctuary shop, where you can stock up on all things Unity!
- Tickets are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed to another date/time depending on availability.
Guest (Ages 2 and up)
Infant (Under 2 years)