Sun, Nov 15|
Unity Farm Sanctuary
1pm Let's Go Veg! Tour
This brand-new tour is aimed at anyone who is considering a more plant-based life. Whether you're already on a path toward vegetarianism/veganism or have no idea how to get started, everyone is welcome!
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM
Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Ln, Sherborn, MA 01770, USA
This brand-new tour is aimed at anyone who is considering a more plant-based life. We will meet and greet our 250+ rescued farm animals and learn about their journeys to Unity. We will also go deeper into the plights of farm animals worldwide and the realities of factory farming, all while learning about positive, incremental changes we can all make to lead more compassionate lives. Whether you're already on a path toward vegetarianism/veganism or have no idea how to get started, everyone is welcome! Our volunteers and staff will be on hand to share their own plant-based journeys and answer any questions you may have. All visitors will receive a goody bag of vegan treats and tips to help jumpstart their journey!
This special tour runs about 75 minutes and is suggested for ages 10 and up. Tickets cost $15 each. Unity is a 501(c)(3) public charity operating on the kindness and generosity of so many. Your ticket fee goes directly to the care of our animal residents. Anyone needing financial assistance is invited to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional donations are always welcome and appreciated and can be made on our website or in person.
LOGISTICS & POLICIES
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below before booking a tour
- ***Massachusetts is currently enforcing strict Covid-19 regulations, including a mandatory 14-day quarantine for visitors from certain states, including Rhode Island. For everyone's safety, please read and abide by the latest guidelines posted on www.mass.gov.***
- Tours are limited in size, and social distancing is required.
- All visitors are required to wear masks at all times.
- Each household must print and complete a consent form (click here to download) and bring it on the day of the tour.
- We urge anyone who is feeling unwell on the day of the tour or who may have been exposed to the virus to stay home and re-book a later visit.
Preparing For Your Visit:
- Tours run rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel a tour, we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Plenty of parking is available on site.
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots recommended).
- Bring a closed container of drinking water, as the sanctuary is mostly unshaded and gets very hot. Due to Covid-19, we are not allowed to give out cups of water.
- All tours begin on time. Please arrive 10 minutes early and wait by the Unity house for your tour guide. For everyone's safety, we cannot allow visitors to join after the tour begins.
During The Tour:
- While our fabulous tour includes up-close-and-personal experiences with our animal residents, please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times. Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling.
- A porta-potty is available for visitor use.
- The tour will end with a visit to the Unity Farm Sanctuary Duck Haven shop, where you can stock up on all things Unity!
- Tickets are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed to another date/time depending on availability.
Child/Adult (Ages 10+)
This tour is recommended for ages 10+ only.