Fri, Oct 23|
Unity Farm Sanctuary
2pm Pumpkin Tour (All Ages)
Join us at Unity Farm Sanctuary for a special tour celebrating all things autumn! Visit with our 250 rescued farm animal residents, learn about their journeys to the sanctuary and how they adapt to the changing seasons, and watch them enjoy a special feeding of festive treats, including pumpkins!
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Ln, Sherborn, MA 01770, USA
Unity Farm Sanctuary is offering special fall harvest "Pumpkin Tours" throughout October and into early November. During a fun, 1-hour guided tour, you can visit with our 250 rescued farm animal residents, hear about some of their journeys to the sanctuary, and learn about the ways they adapt to the changes of the coming season. These tours also include special feeding of seasonal treats (fruits, veggies, and of course - pumpkins!) for some of our animal residents--always a fun event for a crisp autumn day! Pumpkin Tours differ from our General Sanctuary Tours, so repeat visitors will have much to enjoy. All ticket holders will receive 10% off in our Unity Duck Haven Shop.
Tickets are free for children 2 and under and cost $10 each for all other visitors. Unity is a 501(c)(3) public charity operating on the kindness and generosity of so many. Your ticket fee goes directly to the care of our animal residents. Anyone needing financial assistance is invited to email us at email@example.com.
Additional donations are always welcome and appreciated and can be made on our website or in person.
LOGISTICS & POLICIES
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below before booking a tour
- ***Massachusetts is currently enforcing strict Covid-19 regulations, including a mandatory 14-day quarantine for visitors from certain states, including Rhode Island. For everyone's safety, please read and abide by the latest guidelines posted on www.mass.gov.***
- Tours are limited in size, and social distancing is required.
- All visitors are required to wear masks at all times.
- Each household must print and complete a consent form (click here to download) and bring it on the day of the tour.
- We urge anyone who is feeling unwell on the day of the tour or who may have been exposed to the virus to stay home and re-book a later visit.
Preparing For Your Visit:
- Tours run rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel a tour, we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Plenty of parking is available on site.
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots recommended).
- Bring a closed container of drinking water, as the sanctuary is mostly unshaded and gets very hot. Due to Covid-19, we are not allowed to give out cups of water.
- All tours begin on time. Please arrive 10 minutes early and wait by the Unity house for your tour guide. For everyone's safety, we cannot allow visitors to join after the tour begins.
During The Tour:
- While our fabulous tour includes up-close-and-personal experiences with our animal residents, please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times. Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling.
- A porta-potty is available for visitor use.
- The tour will end with a visit to the Unity Farm Sanctuary Duck Haven shop, where you can stock up on all things Unity!
- Tickets are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed to another date/time depending on availability.
Toddler (2 years and under)