Sun, Jul 30|
Unity Farm Sanctuary
4pm GoVeg! Tour (age 10 & up)
GoVeg! is the exact same guided tour as our Sanctuary Tour with two differences. Guests have to be 10 and up, so that people can have conversations, ask questions, and focus more on the experience. The other addition is a short presentation on easy and tasty plant based recipes.
Time & Location
Jul 30, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Unity Farm Sanctuary, 17 Unity Ln, Sherborn, MA 01770, USA
GoVeg is the exact same guided tour as our Sanctuary Tour with two differences.
Guests have to be 10 and up, so that people can have conversations, ask questions, and focus more on the experience. The other addition is a short presentation from our Volunteer Carol Brown on easy plant based recipes with a cool handout. We do coupons and other goodies too!
We will meet and greet our 250+ rescued farmed animals and learn about their journeys to Unity. We will also go deeper into the plights of farmed animals worldwide and the realities of factory farming, all while learning about positive, incremental changes we can all make to lead more compassionate lives. Whether you're already on a path toward vegetarianism/veganism or have no idea how to get started, everyone is welcome! We will share our own plant-based journeys and answer any questions you may have. All visitors will receive coupons, and tips to help jumpstart their journey!
This special tour runs about 75 minutes only once a month, and is for ages 10 & up only. Tickets cost $10 each. Unity is a 501(c)(3) public charity operating on the kindness and generosity of so many. Your ticket fee goes directly to the care of our animal residents. Anyone needing financial assistance is invited to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional donations are always welcome and appreciated and can be made on our website or in person.
LOGISTICS & POLICIES
We look forward to meeting you!
For everyone's safety, please take the time to read through all policies below before booking a tour
Preparing For Your Visit:
- Each household must print and complete a consent form (click here to download) and bring it on the day of the tour. If you don't have a printer, we have copies to sign here.
- We urge anyone who is feeling unwell on the day of the tour to stay home and re-book a later visit.
- Tours run rain-or-shine, with limited exceptions for dangerous conditions (thunder, lightning, high winds). If we have to cancel a tour, we will notify all guests by email with as much notice as possible.
- Plenty of parking is available on site.
- Pets are not allowed on the property and should never be left in hot cars.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots recommended).
- Please do not bring a food product onsite made from animal products (meat and dairy)
- Bringing a closed container of drinking water if desired
- All tours begin on time. Please arrive 10 minutes early and wait by the Tour Sign at the Unity house for your tour guide. For everyone's safety, we cannot allow visitors to join after the tour begins.
During The Tour:
- While our fabulous tour includes up-close-and-personal experiences with our animal residents, please keep in mind that we are not a petting zoo.
- Our animals are on special diets, so please do not feed them.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times. Our animals can be sensitive to noise and excitement.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs have to cover uneven ground and elevations. We cannot guarantee smooth rolling.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed to another date/time depending on availability.
Child/Adult (Ages 10+)
This tour is recommended for ages 10+ only.